- Sow in spring undercover and keep warm (18-23 degrees)
- Transplant into 8cm pots when large enough to handle
- Grow on in cooler conditions
- When around 20cm tall plant into growing position in greenhouse or gradually acclimatise before planting outdoors in a sunny, sheltered spot
- Likes moist, fertile, well-drained soil
- Keep well watered and requires support
- Height 1m. Width 1m
Tomatillo Verde – 25 Seeds
A reliable, heavy cropping Tomatillo. Beautiful and interesting to grow, the fruit ripens to a yellow berry enclosed within the husk of its extended calyx.
The plant will grow to around 1m in height and 1m in width and will require some support as it grows.
Delicious sweet/tart flavour. Eat raw or cooked…wonderful in salads, salsa, roasted with other vegetables and many Mexican dishes.
Matures 65-75 days from germination