- Best sown direct as it doesn’t transplant very well
- Sow Apr-Sept or earlier if undercover
- Germination takes 7-14 days
- Likes full sun and well-drained soil
- Cut from outer leaves and new growth will grow out from the centre
Swiss Chard Rainbow Mixed – 100 Seeds
This must be one of the prettiest vegetables you can grow. Beautiful stems in different shades of purple, crimson, orange, yellow, pink and cream will bring colour to the veg patch.
Tender and tasty….pick the young leaves to eat in salads or the larger leaves and cook as you would with spinach.