- Sow in Feb undercover in modules before hardening off and planting out in April
- Or sow directly from late April onwards
- Sow successionally for a regular supply of leaves
- Likes part shade and moist but well-drained soil
- Can be grown in containers
Mizuna – 500 Seeds
Slightly peppery flavoured leaf and a beautiful bright green, Mizuna adds taste to a mixed salad or is wonderful cooked lightly in a stir fry.
Happy to grow in a veg bed or a container, keep picking the leaves regularly to stop the flower running to seed. Sow successionally for a regular supply of leaves.