- Sow March-Aug in modules on a window sill or greenhouse
- Harden off before planting out.
- Protect with cloches if weather is cold
- Thin seedlings to 15cm apart
- Protect from slugs
- Cut and come again variety
Lettuce Red Salad Bowl – 500 Seeds
A gorgeous loose-leaved lettuce with beautiful red-bronze tinged leaves crimped at the edges. It is so pretty mixed into a salad, contrasting against the other green leaves.
Cut and come again, which means you can keep picking the outer leaves over several weeks and the heart of the lettuce will continue to produce more.
Easy to grow and slow to bolt, this is a wonderful addition to the kitchen garden.