- Sow Feb-April undercover in modules or sow direct May-July
- Keep at 10-15 degrees to germinate
- Plant out when seedlings are 15-20cm tall, 20cm apart
- Height 45cm
- Prefers full sun and well drained soil
- Store in ground and harvest when needed
Leek Musselburgh – 100 Seeds
Reliable, easy to grow with good disease resistance, a wonderful; strong flavour and tender texture; Musselburgh leeks are an excellent leek to grow.
Sow indoors Feb- April 1cm deep into modules and keep at 10-15 degrees until after germination. Plant out when seedlings are 15-20cm tall. Or you can sow direct May-July. They like full sun and well-drained soil. Thin to 20cm when planting out, each into a 15cm deep hole. Cover with netting. Store in ground and harvest as needed.