- Sow between February and May on their edges to prevent them from rotting
- Maintain a constant temperature of around 21 degrees until 3 true leaves are formed
- Transplant into 6″ pots until the plant reaches around 15cm (6″) in height then plant into their final position
- Harden off before planting outside
- Provide support and tie in the stem when required
- Harvest should be ready July to September
Gherkin National – 40 Seeds
Gherkin National are fast growing and have a slightly prickly body and is ideal for pickling. It can be grown in either a greenhouse, poly tunnel or is equally happy grown outdoors.