- Sow from March-June indoors at 20-25 degrees
- Sow onto seed compost and lightly cover with compost or vermiculite. Needs light to germinate.
- Keep slightly dry, do not overwater.
- Grow on in slightly cooler conditions before acclimatising and planting out when all risk of frost has passed
- Height 50cm. Likes full sun
Lemon Balm – 200 Seeds
A beautifully scented plant that can be used to flavour so many dishes from savoury to sweet.
Used in aromatherapy for its calming and uplifting effects.
The flowers are very attractive to bees.