- Sow into seed compost and keep at 15-18 degrees
- Barely cover the seeds and do not exclude light
- Germination takes 14-30 days
- Transplant into individual pots when large enough to handle
- Acclimatise and plant out 30cm apart when all risk of frost has passed
- Prefers well drained soil and a sunny site
Basil Thai Large Leaf – 300 Seeds
A wonderful aromatic, oriental herb useful in Thai cooking and dishes.
This gorgeous herb has beautiful purple-green leaves and a mild flavour. Grow indoors or outside but remember that basil likes warmth and sun.
SKU: BSL-TLL Category: Herb Seeds Tags: April, August, December, February, January, July, June, March, May, November, October, September