- Sow from late April under cover and keep warm or sow direct in June
- Transplant into pots and grow on in cooler conditions
- Acclimatise before planting out when all risk of frost has passed
- Need full sun
- Water regularly but do not over water
- Height: up to 1m so will benefit from netting to grow through for support
- Keep deadheading/cutting to encourage more flowers
Zinnia Lilliput Mix – 50 Seeds
Dazzling, with an array of colours Lilliput has strong stems and long-lasting, pompom flowers.
Zinnias dislike root disturbance so sow into small pots in April/May to then transplant outside once all risk of frost has passed or sow directly in mid-May. They love full sun and well drained soil.