- Sow from late April under cover and keep warm or sow direct in June
- Transplant into pots and grow on in cooler conditions
- Acclimatise before planting out when all risk of frost has passed
- Need full sun
- Water regularly but do not over water
- Height: up to 1m so will benefit from netting to grow through for support
- Keep deadheading/cutting to encourage more flowers
Zinnia Green Envy – 50 Seeds
Unusual and dramatic lime green flowers. These Zinnia have large blooms and strong stems making them perfect for the cutting patch.
The bright and zingy lime colour brings out the best in other shades when its included in an arrangement. Making some colours (red, orange and blue) appear more intense and others (such as yellow or white) appear softer.
They can grow up to 1m tall so will benefit from netting to grow through for support.
Sow under cover from late April and keep at about 20 degrees until germinated. Zinnias hate root disturbance so don’t let them get too big before you transplant them into pots to then plant out once all risk of frost has passed. Or you can sow them direct in early June. They are sun worshippers….they absolutely have to have full sun, don’t even think of planting them in the shade! Keep picking the flowers and they will keep producing.
Only 8 left in stock