- Sow Oct into root trainers filled with good compost for stronger, earlier flowers
- Or sow Mar-April for a spring sowing.
- Keep watered and overwinter them in an unheated greenhouse or cold frame
- Plant out in spring into moist, fertile soil with good drainage
- Give the Sweet Peas something to climb up and tie in as they grow
- Likes a sunny spot. Keep cutting and deadheading for weeks of flowers
Sweet Pea Winston Churchill – 25 Seeds
The most gorgeous, jewel-like sweet pea. Deep crimson in colour and gently fragranced this is a beautiful one to grow alongside other deep coloured sweet peas for a vibrant splash of colour.
Sow sweet peas in Oct and over winter for stronger, taller plants or in early spring.
Provide netting or trellis for them to climb up. They prefer full sun.