- Sow Oct into root trainers filled with good compost for stronger, earlier flowers
- Or sow Mar-April for a spring sowing.
- Keep watered and overwinter them in an unheated greenhouse or cold frame
- Plant out in spring into moist, fertile soil with good drainage
- Give the Sweet Peas something to climb up and tie in as they grow
- Likes a sunny spot. Keep cutting and deadheading for weeks of flowers
Sweet Pea Spencer Swan Lake – 20 Seeds
Swan Lake sweet pea is an absolute beauty.
Pure white with gently ruffled petals, it’s stunning on its own or mixed in with other sweet peas to add contrast.
A perfect cut flower with long stems and a wonderful scent. Grow up a trellis or obelisk in the garden and pick the flowers regularly to encourage more blooms.