- Sow Oct into root trainers filled with good compost for stronger, earlier flowers
- Or sow Mar-April for a spring sowing.
- Keep watered and overwinter them in an unheated greenhouse or cold frame
- Plant out in spring into moist, fertile soil with good drainage
- Give the Sweet Peas something to climb up and tie in as they grow
- Likes a sunny spot. Keep cutting and deadheading for weeks of flowers
Sweet Pea Old Spice Starry Night – 25 Seeds
One of my absolute favourites. Starry Night is a gorgeous variety of Sweet Pea with a beautiful, colourful mix of strong colours….purples, pink and the occasional white one thrown in now and then.
It has a wonderful vintage feel to it and of course that amazing Sweet Pea scent! Keep cutting to produce more flowers.