- Sow Oct into root trainers filled with good compost for stronger, earlier flowers
- Or sow Mar-April for a spring sowing
- Keep watered and overwinter them in an unheated greenhouse or cold frame
- Plant out in spring into moist, fertile soil with good drainage
- Give Sweet Peas something to climb up and tie in as they grow
- Likes a sunny spot. Keep cutting and deadheading for weeks of flowers
Sweet Pea Bishy Barnabee Mix – 25 Seeds
A mix of beautiful Sweet Pea seeds from Bishy Barnabees Cottage garden. From deep purples and pinks to frilly creams and one or two pink flaked beauties too.
Sweet Peas are the most fabulous cut flower of them all….the stunning colours, that vintage vibe and a healthy dollop of nostalgia thrown in too! One sniff of their wonderful scent and you are transported back to a summer childhood memory or thoughts of pottering in a grandparents garden.
You’ll be hard pushed to find a more productive flower….they flower for weeks and weeks if you keep on cutting them.
Out of stock