- Sow in modules from late April undercover or sow thinly directly into the growing site once all risk of frost has passed
- For seedlings grown undercover, harden off before planting out after the frosts are over
- Cover the seeds only very lightly.
- Prefer a well drained location in full sun. Keep well watered
- Pick or deadhead regularly to encourage more blooms
- Height 40cm
Scabiosa Imperial Mix – 50 Seeds
A gorgeous cottage garden favourite with a fantastic long flowering season. Producing pincushion type flowers on strong stems in shades of pink, rose, lavender, maroon and white.
Scabious make the most wonderful cut flowers and are irresistible to pollinators.