- Sow undercover from late April or direct from the end of May
- Plant out when all risk of frost has passed
- Pinch out when plants are 15-20cm tall
- Height 90cm so will require support
- Keep cutting or deadheading to encourage more flowers
Cosmos Fizzy Rose – 100 Seeds
A beautiful flower…..pale mauve with the edges etched in a deeper shade.
Like all Cosmos they cannot stand frost so sow undercover from mid-April and don’t plant out until all risk of frost has passed.
Pinch out the tips when the plant is 15-20cm tall to encourage bushier plants and keep on cutting or deadheading to encourage more blooms. They make the most gorgeous cut flower, lasting well in a vase.